You are here
The ear, nose and throat department (ENT) of the Mannheim University Teaching Hospital is one of the largest and most prestigious ENT clinics in Germany.
It provides a wide range of treatment. Focal points include microsurgery on the ear including semi-implantable hearing aids and cochlear implants, operative tumour therapy, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, surgical operations on the nose and the nasal sinuses as well as skull base surgery.
Professor Nicole Rotter and her team treat highly complex diseases and disorders against an interdisciplinary background and in close cooperation with medical experts from other specialist sectors.
- Operative tumour therapy
- Diagnosis and therapy of sleep disorders
- Semi-implantable hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Allergology and environmental medicine
- Hearing impairments and vertigo
- Voice and speech
- Smell and taste disorders
- Keloid removal
- Reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, surgical operations on the nose and the nasal sinuses as well as skull base surgery
About the International Patient Office
The International Patient Office (IPO) welcomes patients from all over the world and assists with requests for medical treatment. Click here to read more about the IPO.