You are here
The clinic for gastroenterology, hepatology, infectiology and geriatrics offers special expertise and experience in all diseases of the gut, the liver and pancreas. Its team with experts in gastroenterology, hepatology, infectious diseases, gastrointestinal oncology and endoscopy is looking forward to providing assistance, medical care and help.
Centres of excellence:
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases (Crohn‘s disease, ulcerative colitis), with a special focus on complex diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of all cancers of the gut (esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum), pancreas, biliary tract cancers and liver, neuroendocrine tumors
- Liver diseases, including viral and other forms of hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, end-stage liver disease, liver failure and hepatocellular cancer
- Acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer
- Endoscopy, with a special focus on complex interventions of the pancreas and biliary tract (ERCP, PTCD, endosonography)
- Infectious diseases, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, infections with multi-resistant bacteria
Brochure about the clinic for gastroenterology, hepatology, infectiology and geriatrics
The University Hospital Mannheim is "Top National Hospital 2020".