You are here
As a full-service acute care hospital, the University Medical Centre Mannheim has a broad range of high-level expertise and up-to-date equipment for diagnostics and therapy. 4 800 employees care for over 250 000 patients per year in a total of around 30 clinics and institutes.
Our Medical DepartmentS
- Cardiology, Internal Intensive Care Medicine, Angiology and Pneumology
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Infectiology
- Haematology and Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology
- Ear, nose and throat department
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Vascular Anomalies
- Interdisciplinary Tumour Centre
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
Are you interested in high-level medical treatment in Germany at the University Hospital Mannheim?
Please contact our International Patient Office
The International Patient Office (IPO) welcomes patients from all over the world and assists with requests for medical treatment. Click here to read more about the IPO.
Fax +49 621/383-733867
Phone +49 621/383-1190