You are here
As a full-service acute care hospital, the University Medical Centre Mannheim has a broad range of high-level expertise and up-to-date equipment for diagnostics and therapy. 4 800 employees care for over 250 000 patients per year in a total of around 30 clinics and institutes.
Our Medical Departments
- Cardiology, Internal Intensive Care Medicine and Angiology
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Infectiology
- Haematology and Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology
- Ear, nose and throat department
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Vascular Anomalies
- Interdisciplinary Tumour Centre
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
Are you interested in high-level medical treatment in Germany at the University Hospital Mannheim?
Please contact our International Patient Office
Monday to Friday
08:30 am - 12:00 pm
Monday to Thursday
13:30 pm - 15:30 pm
(Central European Time)
Appointments outside of these times can be agreed in writing.