Sie befinden sich hier
University Medical Centre Mannheim
Our main focus in the Department of Medicine at the University Medical Centre Mannheim is the optimal medical treatment of our patients. Together with our various clinical partners we strive to provide the highest standard of medicine to our patients. We work according to national and international guidelines with a special focus of providing novel and innovative treatment approaches. Our team of medical doctors, nurses, assistants, secretaries and other disciplines is determined to help you with your medical needs.
We offer special expertise and experience in all diseases of the gut, the liver and pancreas. Our team with experts in gastroenterology, hepatology, infectious diseases, gastrointestinal oncology and endoscopy is looking forward to providing you assistance, medical care and our help.
Our department provides special care in these areas:
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases (Crohn‘s disease, ulcerative colitis), with a special focus on complex diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of all cancers of the gut (esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum), pancreas, biliary tract cancers and liver, neuroendocrine tumors
- Liver diseases, including viral and other forms of hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, end-stage liver disease, liver failure and hepatocellular cancer
- Acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer
- Endoscopy, with a special focus on complex interventions of the pancreas and biliary tract (ERCP, PTCD, endosonography)
- Infectious diseases, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, infections with multi-resistant bacteria
International Patient Office
The International Patient Office (IPO) welcomes patients from all over the world and assists with requests for medical treatment. Click here to read more about the International Patient Office (IPO).